From:
wesley hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:00:15 -0600
We've just gotten copies made of the video interview of our ferrets at
the "elderlies-wing" of The Pensacola Ferret Rescue which was aired on
Dec. 17th, 2002, on Mobile, Alabama's NBC station WPMI as a special
feature during the news-broadcast.

The reporting person is Darwin Singletom of WPMI, and then the next
speaker is Liz Arthur of our Rescue who is our business-manager and
home-inspector for the potential and already-been-adopted ferrets (we've
adopted out many since this was aired, and people locally are still
referring to the "program" they had seen on TV...it made a WONDERFUL
impression on the general community area for the gentleness and
friendliness of domestic ferrets!).

Duff MacDuff, our 7-year-old "ambassador"-ferret is the opener for the
feature,at one Very Charming point, he and Darwin are "reading" the book
"Ferrets For Dummies" and, hilariously, DuffMacDuff turns around and taps
Darwin's nose to get him to pay Attention, and Then Duff goes back to
"reading" the book!, then little chocolate-colored Daisy Darling is shown
being handed from Wes Hurley (wearing a "Ferret Power"T-shirt) to the
reporter, and then there are cutaway-shots of many of the other ferrets,
and one ten-second shot showing Susie Lee-Hurley feeding Smokey Joe
Oldster with a doll's bottle of "duck soup"(who died of extreme old-age
and tumor complications on Dec.23rd at 11 years old).In the closing
shots, Darwin is holding Appalonia Kissyface and Wes is holding Maggie
Mae Moxie.

altogether, the vidoe-interview is about 10 minutes long, and our copies
are being put on half-hour videotapes.

If you would like a copy of this interview showing older ferrets as
gentle, friendly, and fun to be around, write to us at
[log in to unmask] to reserve a copy for you, and send us the
postage-cost (whatever you think it would be for the postage) either
in money-order or in stamps, so we can mail you your copy to...

Wes Hurley (or Susan Lee)
3815 Tom Lane Drive,
Pensacola, Florida, 32504
and the Rescue's phone number is (850) 475-0780