From:
Hayley Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:26:46 +1100
Hi,

I just wanted to say Thanks to all thoes who emailed me with stories and
advice on what to do about the baby girl with the broken leg.

I've got her at my house now and shes sooooooo silly!  The only prob is
that i have to keep her in a seperate cage as my other 3 dont get along
well with her :(

There all girls and desexed so im guessing it could be from :

- The new smell
- Baby - shes alot smaller then the others
- Funny leg
- Wants to play all the time

If i left zep and fatty together fatty would kill her.  Fatty goes all
fury and her tail starts wagging and then she jumps on zep and bits and
shakes her really hard on the neck.

Mylo smells her but is scared easily..shes only got 1 eye...i wouldnt say
shed atack zep.

Jaspa doesnt mind her..play fights with her, little ruff but zeps not
afraid to bite back!

So i was just woundering if anyone has experienced this with their ferrets
before and what they did.

Her legs not that bad, shes not in pain or anything, gets around just
fine too!

well if anyone can help with the NEW problem i now have, THANKS!

Hayley
Caspa, Jaspa, Mylo and Zep