From:
Theresa Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:54:18 EST
Hello to all,

I completely agree with what Jen said about Rochell's ferret and the
$800.00 sugery she's just gonna have to figure out a way to get the
medical attention that ferret needs that is her ferret, and yes we all
feel bad about the situation, but it's not fair of her to ask someone to
take that on we all are owned by ferrets and know the medical bills that
can occur with them, its sad and me being the person that i am would take
that ferret if i was closer if she would get him to me i would take him
and get him the surgery, my vet charges $350.00 i have had 1 ferret that
has had adrenal surgery.

and with the lady that needs her ferrets placed because someone is
allergic to them, can't you find a different place to put them besides
the back of a truck??  what are they doing for heat???

i just got my 7th ferret almost 2 weeks ago i rescued him from neglect
and from being left alone 100% of the time in his cage and let me add his
cage was a BIRD cage no one ever talked to him or played with him he was
alone and it was very sad he is now with me and my husband and our human
and furchildren and is loving every min.  of it he's so sweet, he was in
good health, but last week he got a viral thing and was sick he still
isn't 100% feeling better, but very close, lots of love some meds and
duck soup we love him very much.

i hope you all that are having some bad situations figure out what your
gonna do, but just remember that if you don't take care of them sweet
little furballs who will?  it's your job.