Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:23:29 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Picked up some Cheweasels today for the fuzzbutts.  Success (with 2 anyway)
Tawny is my fussy one.  Teddy is the newest to our family and he will not
part with his.  Hides it when he isn't playing with it.  If you go near him
or even think about taking it he will bark and hiss at you.  It is so funny
to see such a small guy acting so tough.

I want to thanks the person who came up with the idea of using their extra
cage as an add on to the one they are using.  We are in a small place and
the boys would have way to much fun if left to run lose all day while at
work.  We have to cage them, but was feeling guilty about so little room
(2 story funnel cage, but seems too small for 3) It works great and they
love the extra running space.

My thoughts and prayer for all who are in bad fuzzy health.  Dooks to all
from our boys

Tawny, Chiquito and Teddy
Ps love the ferret trek story.  Keep up the good work
Vi and Michael