From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:46:58 -0700
>We are up and moving again. Its Fitch the Canadian and Earl. Were
>moving to a house in West Seattle and are in need of many things.
>We need a new vet!
>We need pet stores to shop at.
>I like to volunteer.
>Also are there any laws pertaining to the fuzz butts there?

Wow! From the desert to the rainforest, quite a change, although West
Seattle is a pretty place.

In this area, I cannot recommend a vet as highly as I recommend the
vets at the Eastside Avian & Exotic Animal Medical Center
http://www.eaeamc.com/
Dr. Cathy Johnson-Delaney and Dr. Elizabeth Kamaka. They both have been
exclusively exotic animal vets for many years. Cathy has been treating
ferrets for over 25 years, and does much primary research on the causes
and treatments of adrenal disease. The clinic treats only exotics, and
ferrets make up a large part of their practice.

Conveniently enough, I am president of a shelter which is located in
the same building as the clinic: Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter
http://www.washingtonferret.org/
We'd love to have experienced hands helping out!

Finally, there are no restrictions on ferret ownership in the state
of Washington, so you can take your fuzzies out for walks, wherever
you wish.

Kevin Farlee
President, Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter