From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:17:45 -0700
Just as the pain we collectively experienced six years ago today will
be seared on our hearts forever, so is our compassion for the victims
of Sept. 11 and their families. We will always stand united in our
pride for all of the great things our country has achieved.

In loving remembrance of the 2,800 people killed that day, Ardith Raine
and Linda Soule have donated a stunningly gorgeous "Americana" quilt
for our September 2007 Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle. Tickets for
Ardith's beautifully handmade quilt are just $5 apiece, and all of the
proceeds will go to benefit the Ferrets With Soul(e) shelter near Lake
Tahoe, Nevada!!

Please take a moment to view the quilt, and 11 other terrific items up
for grabs, at our website: http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com !!

Some of the fabrics used in this quilt are rare and collectible,
designed after the 9/11 attacks with proceeds donated to victims'
families. The fabrics include Teddy bears with flags and reproductions
of postcards from the WW II era. In shades of cream, red and blue, this
quilt will look absolutely gorgeous on your bed or hung on your wall!!
The quilt has a market value of more than $400!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters