From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:35:35 EST
:: With a great powerful puff ... the Ferret Oracle appears and scares
the begeezus out of you::

Don't be scared ferret love slaves.  I've noticed the posts about carbon
monoxide detectors and how important they are.  So I've decided that is
what Robin Jones needs (I'm not going to recognize the title Ferret
Charmer as that is a misnomer).  The bore of ferrets seems to need one
of these devices deep in the crevice of her cleavage.  This would ensure
proper safety for any four legged fur kids.  I'm going to go back to the
woods and search my tiny red Radio Flyer wagon for an answer to the
problem she has of boring us skin kids.  But for now, Dippy has brought
me proof of her "powers" over ferrets.  I have evidence that she bores
them to death and that they stay unconscious buried in the depths of her
OLD saggy pillowy boobs.  Boob that she is.

Behold:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=dffdre2.jpg

::Blue smoke seems to flood the floor, then pull around to the feet of
the very young and vivacious Ferret Oracle ... possessor of mouse clouds
that preside in high elevations.  With a poof and a puff she is gone as
quickly as she came::

The Great Robed One
<http://www.wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/ferret-oracle.html>