From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:05:49 -0500
Hi Folks Jerimiah Ferretwise here!

I just had to tell you all about my Buddy Stormy - well we never really
met BUT Stormy sends me my stuff from Kouri's Klub - my stickers,
membership card and other neat stuff .  You can get yours too when you
have your Mom help you join Kouri's Fan Club-- heck what a groovy bunch of
ferrets you get to hang out with and the best thing is-- You and your Mom
decide how much your member ship is - $1, $2, or $5 cuz ALL the money goes
to the SOS ( Save Our Shelters) fund to help rescue shelter kids - jest
like me!!!!  Oh I Iove to feel important and you can too when you join
the club!  http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/

BUT this time Stormy sent something really special along - STORMY you ARE
the greatest ferret (any time but in March)!  He sent some pennies for a
special treat FOAMY Fires- oh I love those Foamy Fires!  Stormy do you
like them too?  Well I am going to get to have a whole package of them
BUT I promised to share you see a couple of the new kids had some vvet
fix ups and as soon as everybody can eat- I am opening up the Fries!  Hot
diggity!!  You know that helps me feel special- and I KNOW I AM special--
that is why am the Ferret for March on the Famous Ferrets of the FML
Calendar.  Mom took one to the shelter vet in fact so she can oogle over
me!

So if you want to admire me- then let your folks show you my fantastic
photo in your 2002 Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar-- ad maybe - jest
maybe next year you can be on the Calendar too!  In celebration of my
monthly fame ( I am the greatest ferret in March!  ) the folks here at
the shelter are offering a 10% discount on the shelter hammies they sell
to folks who visit this month - AND I am going to preside over the drawing
for the symposium Bear on March 17th!  I wish I could play with it but the
folks said NO!

Anyways - if you want to win this Bear thing and the hammy too- ( I like
that best)..  remember to get your entry in to the folks here.  You can
email them ([log in to unmask]) and they will fill you in on it-
mean while, I am going to polish up on my ticket picking expertise!

And also email Stormy at Kouri's Klub so you can join in  have fun too!

Thanks for being my ferret friend!
Jerimiah Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org

www.ferretwise.org/funalai.html