From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:48:16 -0500
Hi Sandy,
Yesterday, my first baby, Gypsy, passed over the Rainbow Bridge and I'd
really appreciate it if you could welcome her in.  She's a tiny little
Sable girl, very sweet and playful.  She loves her ferretvite and to
tumble in the grass with other fuzzies.  She leaves behind her sister and
brother Cleo and Frederick, her nanna (her human grandmother), and mommy
and daddy.  We all miss already, but I know she's in a better place with
you.  There's no more pain or discomfort.  Please remind her that we love
her and that someday we will all meet again.

Thanks Sandy,
Sherri, Cleo, Frederick