Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:18:22 -0500
Just a small note from us to let those know out there who have Ferrets of
our loss on December 7,2001 .  Our house burned to the ground,it was so
fast and so quick we almost didn't get out.  Our little friends in their
cage didn't have a chance.  I have been so upset I could not write
anything tell now.  Please all remember them , they were funny,cute.
Hopefully we'll get some some more when our house gets rebuilt.

Linda in Sacramento