From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 07:10:16 PDT
They are so cute, in fact all of them are!  I sure like the 2nd Honorable
mention.  I would love to get pic of all 6 ferrets, when they are licking
off the oil off their bellies.

These ferrets today have been so good, running around eating their
breakfast, checking the house out (I moved the living room around for the
summer) and we fixed a box with plastic bags and couple blankies in it and
we cut a hole and inserted a dryer tube.  It is so funny one ferret wants
to go in to investgate the box, but there is 1 ferret in the tube and won't
move it is so funny.

Marie and her 6 kidlets