Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:38:25 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My NickyBoy needs some good thoughts right now.  He is the ferret pictured
in my physical therapy article in issue 18 of Modern Ferret.

Nicky has lost over half his weight and is just now starting to get over
diarrhea.  I think he is also dealing with insulinoma.  He started having
the shakes and not waking up good, so I started dosing him with the pred.
He is doing better now with it.

Right now he is just too sick to even try to get blood out of him.  But I
am working closely with my vet and telling her what I am dealing with.  She
is helping me out a lot.

Nickers is almost 9 and a real sweet boy.  I love him to death.  I am
really worried about him though.

Max has been dealing with the same stuff, but is finally making the turn
for the better.  But he is 5-6 and didn't have all the health problems
Nicky has been dealing with.

They are keeping each other company and sharing their duck soup.

Mo' Maggie and her Mid Mo Mob