From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:48:22 -0400
Wow! I've been receiving some great raffle and bingo prizes for the
2008 International Ferret Symposium(r).

I'm not talking about your usual ferret bedding, treats and toys--
though those will be available in abundance, too. I talking about
houses and benches and shoes!!

These items can be YOURS! All you need to is come to Pittsburgh,
November 7-9, buy a few tickets for the raffles on Friday and Saturday,
bid at the auction at the Saturday evening reception, or play our FREE
bingo game on Sunday! Oh, and you do need to register in the next
week--the deadline is October 21.

Going home with a suitcase full of great stuff is only part of the fun.
Going home with a brain full of information and a heart full of the
shared joy of ferrets is the better part.

Don't miss it and you won't regret it!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Just a few days left to register for the
2008 International Ferret Symposium!