Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:39:40 -0800
Hi all

Sorry for my being absent for a couple of days and da lateness of these
messages.  My hooman waz out of town for da holidays and waz loafing and
eating entirely to much.  They should have been taking care of what they
had to do here and getting my messages out.  Lazy hooman.

A little guy named Slinky came in today.  He waz met by Gizmo and Sandy.
They were happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly with hugs
and rolling around.  Then they sat down for da important stuff of finding
out what had been going on.  They got all caught up on da gossip and news.
After dat they had to stop by da Fruit Bar and have a large snack.  Then
it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They then
headed off to da Sock Steal Game to steal a bunch of socks to fill hiz
room in da den.  With da three of them working they made quite a haul and
carried them back to da den for safe keeping.  He should be real
comfortable sleeping there.  They then headed over to da Reflecting Pool
to see da holiday festivities.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs and
kisses to hiz mommy.

I looked up Banjo and Pepe in da puter thingy.  They were over at da Tube
Races watching and enjoying themselves.  I sat down to talk to them for a
while and gave them your message.  They said dat they missed you too.
They said they were doing well here and were well taken care of even
though there were not many hoomans here.  They said they were just killing
time til you got here.  They said to send lots of luv and kisses your way.

I am off to da Tube Park to run da tubes for practice.  Pepe and Banjo
invited me to practice with them and maybe I can pick up a few pointers.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee