From:
"Craig W. Lovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:36:48 -0600
I was reading a comment about recliners from one of the posters, and the
comment about levers inside made me think of sofabeds, or hide-a-beds.
They all have springs and levers inside, similar to those in recliner
chairs.  Most people might think about recliners, because they are used so
ofter, but not about the sofabeds, because they probably aren't used nearly
as much.  I had a sofabed, and got rid of it (actually, replaced it with a
leather couch).

Just something to think about!

Craig