From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:57:23 -0700
Hi,
I am finally after long last working on my ferret website.  I dont have
anything on it yet, but Im working on it my very best!  I was wondering if
yall could email me ferret pictures, funny ferret stories, how your little
fuzzy came to live with you, and pics and or stories of your little fuzzies
that have passed away.  I will also have a ferret mailing list, it will
have facts and tips and inspirational fuzzy stories.  This will also be
supplied by yall, but please dont send things for the mailing list yet, as
it will take a few days after it officially opens.

Thanks
Joseph and Smokey.