From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 06:56:50 PDT
what a pleasant subject header, huh? ;)

Biting: There was a posting on Thursday about a problem biter ferret-- I
just wanted to let that person know and remind some others that I put
together an FAQ on problem biters, with the help of many FMLers.  It's
available at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083/probintro.html for
those who are interested.  There's also a very good article in the current
issue of Modern Ferret about working with problem biters that takes a very
similar philosophical stance to my own.

Vomiting: other reasons a ferret might vomit?  Sometimes they do it to
scare the heck out of us, I'm convinced.  A few weeks ago Cully jumped up,
ran under the dresser, and started heaving and puking.  I ran to get paper
towels, and by the time I came back, he'd eaten whatever he'd thrown up and
had gone to sleep.  I, of course, was up all night worrying.  He was fine
up til that moment, and has been fine since.  Frequent vomiting or attempts
to vomit can be a sign of something very serious, but I think that random
occurances do happen.

Katie-- congrats on Worf's successful surgery.  Amelia ate something similar
once.  She'd do it all over again in a minute ;-)

Regina
Cully (BARF  hmm, that looks tasty...)
and Amelia (how come I can't eat those little rubber thingies?)

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

...i will build a shelter for your animal heart...  {Congo Norvell}