From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:35:36 -0800
Well it is over.  The case was dismissed.  No one won, but I think I did,
at least she can't come after the ferrets anymore.

He couldn't understand the fact that a shelter can come and take a ferret
adopted from the shelter if it wasn't cared for properly.  He didn't want
to hear anything.

Really didn't get a chance to give my side of the story, he let the Amos's
say they thought the boarding was free, and for 3 months.  (yeah right) Oh,
by the way, I was suppose to be belligerent.  She must have me confuse with
her husband.  He didn't even touch the abandonment issue.

I feel I was set up, and I am sure the editing will make it even worse.
But that is ok, the ferrets are still here, and if the world wants to think
of me as a witch, that is fine.  I'll still be a witch, and take care of
all the fuzzies.

I would have posted last night, but when I got home, my husband set me down
in the kitchen, and showed me a picture of my Trouble speed bumping.  Only,
it was a permanent speed bump.  He took him to the vet for an autopsy, to
see what the cause of death was.  Probably age.  He passed away during the
night Saturday.

Trouble was my first "personal" ferret.  I got him 7 years ago, and he did
tricks.  Roll over, play dead, and for 1/2 raisin.  He'd even to tricks for
amoxi.  He was my PR ferret sublime.  And he was always ready to go for a
walk, or a ride.  I miss him.

Hug the fur angels for me.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter