From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 20:23:56 -0700
Just wanted to send a word of encouragement about the little found ferret
who doesn't know how to play.

I have a ferret from a shelter and the shelter mom told me that he did not
know how to play when he arrived--the other ferrets had to teach him how.
He would watch them and watch them.

He's made his home with us for two years now and I can happily report that
this guy LOVES to play now.  Every morning he does marvelous twists and
turns and somersaults, and he loves his little toys very much and carries
them carefully around...and he plays tag with his "brother" and frolics
around, romps in bags and boxes and even flicks his tail when he's in the
tunnel.  You should see him with a rattly-ball.

So be encouraged!

Kate, Mr. Montgomery the playful, and Madison the grandiose