From:
Ross & Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1993 11:11:14 -0400
Hi All!

A couple of issues ago I sent out a general inquiry into the existence of any
type of national ferret club in Canada.  I received no responses :-(.  Should
I assume that this means that no-one knows or that there aren't any?  My
girlfriend is considering trying to start one if there is no such association!
Does anyone in Canada belong to any sort of local ferret club?  If so, to what
extent does it operate?  Would anyone out there be willing to join / help
organize a national association?   Please, please, please give me some feedback
on this!!!

Thanks, Ross.  (and baby Beckett too!)