From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 00:21:07 -0500
Hi everyone, Thanks again for all the help everyone has given.
Unfortunatley all our e-mails seem to be getting sent back to us, for what
reason I am not sure.  I still can not get a call back from Sonia.  So my
solution besides my petion here is to retrieve as many of the letters people
sent to me that they had e-mailed to her, print them and bring them down to
her personally and if she will not see me I will certify mail them to make
sure she gets them.  Now will she read them who knows, money is the issue
here not the ferret.  I guess the media is my next resort, but I have been
putting that of, I do want to be nice.  I hope I can get everyones letters,
but if you have time to rewrite her or write her for the first time, address
the letter to Sonia Peterson at the Childrens Museum of Denver, but e-mail
it to me.  I will compile them of the next week or so and get them to her,
if many groups of letters if I get late ones.

Thanks again for all the support, Buzz is hoping we can spring him
Stephanie