From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:06:19 -0400
STAR* Ferrets believes that Kodo can be spared and set a new example for the
law to be changed.  Changing laws does not always have to cost money - but
changing laws does require support.

The Govenor has received my input on the matter of Kodo.  I have received
the standard response, but at least my thoughts went out.

GLFA is anxious to make headway while the fire is hot, for this you can not
blame them.  If they are a 501c then you can get an accounting any time you
want of funds.  If they are not nonprofit, then your donations are gifts
that you may not be able to direct.

Let's NOT turn on each other because the manner in which causes are fought
differ.  The fact is, we are all trying to reach the same goal, and if one
way does not pan out, then we try another.  Look at California and see how
many paths they have taken.

long live Kodo.

Pam Grant