Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 11:59:53 -0400
A very sad heart is upon me today, I lost my big boy Max. He was
something special, he was almost black in color, around 5 pounds at
his best and just a sweetheart of a fur kid.

Max would have been 10 years old in a couple of months and as with
most all babies he went down hill so very fast

What makes it even harder is that he is the third baby in three months.
I know he crossed the bridge peacefully and is with his brothers and
sisters and young and strong again.

Fly high my baby

Dad