From:
Thomas Daugherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 22:50:35 -0600
Hi...I've only been getting the FML for about a week now, and am enjoying
reading it very much!....I have had my ferret for about 9 months, Sammy,
a 1.5 year old Male Sable...I inherited him from my brother who could not
keep him anymore because of a VERY large black lab--who kept trying to
have Sammy as a snack..

Anyway...I want to add a friend for Sammy...but don't really have the funds
to pay the $150 the pet stores want for ferrets here in St. Louis...

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a shelter or anyone
else reading the FML who has a ferret that needs a good home.

I live in the St. Louis, MO area, and would be willing to drive about an
hour or so in either direction.

Looking forward to your replies!  Thanks,

Tom

Thomas A. Daugherty
St. Louis College of Pharmacy