From:
Clare Sebok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:34:27 -0400
Jasmine, our four-year-old white ferret who died last week following
surgery for a large right adrenal tumor, was buried today in a beautiful
pet cemetery.  Her grave is next to our dog's, and nearby is a nestbox
with a family of bluebirds.  Buttercup and Bridgett came along to help us
say goodbye.

We want to express our sincere thanks to everyone who sent sympathy
messages about Jasmine's passing.

Clare and Bill Sebok

with Buttercup, Bridgett, Bonnie, and Charlie

and Ben, Jerry, and Jasmine in spirit