From:
"John P. Rumaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:05:42 -0500
Has anyone else gotten any mail from this company?

INDEPENDENT FERRET NEWS SERVICE
"The Independent Voice On-Line"
A Publication of ACME Ferret Co.

They are selling a beautiful coin necklace with a ferret on it.  But, that
is not why I am posting this message.  They say that $2.00 of every sale
goes to some charity, which I guess is good.  I guess my question is, is
that if they are advertising (and using the donation to sell it) then why is
there only $2.00 going to the club?  That's not very much, but then again
it's better than nothing I guess.

Katrina Rumaker
Pinky, Butterscotch, Bosco, Rocso, Clyde, Buddy, Mindy, Mandy and Tobie
Long Live KODO
93 candles on the rainbow bridge to warm and soothe those innocent sweet
babies