From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:56:16 -0500
Hello FML,

I just wanted to say that Friday will be my last day receiving the FML for
approx. 1 or 2 months.  I am moving from North Dakota to New York and will
be offline until i'm set up in my new digs.  I just wanted to say thanks
BIG for all the wonderful work you do to keep this list alive.  When I
first subscribed a few years ago, I never imagined the amount of knowledge
I would gain.  This list has truly helped so many fuzzy owners and saved
many ferrets lives!  Thank you!  And to all fml'ers, it's been nice
visiting and sharing with you, and I hope to be back on the list soon.

I don't know what i'm going to do without my daily dose of FML, yikes! :-(

Take care and warm fuzzy hugs!  :-)

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo(RooBear), Pepe', Spunky & Leah