Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:12:47 -0700
Hello guys;

Below is our reminder asking you to go to www.shelterchallenge.com
and vote for Tricks and Treats Rescue in zip code 77571

We need to raise money to finish the rebuilding of our Rescue
facilities - we need fences, pens, shelters, training equipment, play
equipment and dig-out barriers. This is going to be expensive. Instead
of hitting everyone up for donations or having seeming endless bake
sales it would be so easy for us to raise the needed funds by asking
you each to vote every day, from each computer you have access to and
to ask your family and friends to lend a hand and vote for us too. So
little to do for such a huge payoff.

If you join the voting site, create your own account, you can then
join our team (under the Your Totals and Rewards tab) and recruit more
support via social media or email. There are rewards for the biggest
recruiters. There is also a contest for the best rescue story. So many
ways for you to help us raise money for our hurricane recovery.

We are moving up toward #1, but we still have a long way to go. Please
vote everyday on every computer you have access to and also, please
ask your friends and family, acquaintances and co-workers to help us
win this go round by voting too.

Thank you for all your help supporting RESCUE.

PLEASE POST AND CROSS-POST TO YOUR GROUPS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas