From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:01:44 -0800
Well,
it seems I get more response from my posts about screen savers than I do
about the Association!

Oh, well for all who are interested, here is Jean Carley's web page for her
ferret calendar's screen savers and background images.

http://www.ferretcalendar.com/content/main06index.html

they are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===
Take Care and
Remember: Fuzzies frolic fantastically if fert fans faithfully feed
the fun!
Michael McKinley
Director, Wa.S.F.A.
(and Amy, the Ancient, Eduardo The Extreme, Tonya The Tiny,
Tenacious Escape Artist and Fivel........My Fiendish Friend)
Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and I'm yours forever.