From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson, CI/ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:43:17 -0400
The FEDX driver stopped here where she knows I have ferrets.  She has
taken a single ferret from a child that has gone to live with the father
and the ferret is not welcome to come along.  This animal is only a year
old and FEDX is a very sweet and potty trained fuzz butt.  The driver
cannot keep the fuzzy any longer where she has big birds that attack
the ferret so a new home needs to be found very fast.  I have agreed to
take the fuzzy if she cannot find a home anywhere but most likely I will
have it in less than a week.  In any case, the fuzzy will need a home
so anyone in the Richmond area who is fetter knowledgeable and will
dutifully care for this free ferret with cage is welcome to have it.

You can call me at 804 730 4035 or e-mail for details, is all the =
details I have now but will have more very soon.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo