From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:28:05 -0700
Perhaps Shelley and others could screw a strip of trim, called "door
stop," to the bottom of the door and then make some other arrangement for
air ventilation.  That would depend on if she owns her house and can do
what she wants.  A hole about 6x6 or longer could be cut near the bottom
of the door and screened with a louvered vent available in hardware
stores.  I have that on a laundry room door in a closet.  When I just had
hardware cloth on it the ferrets loved to scratch on it to make noise and
ask to go in to the forbidden room.

Carol O.