From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:37:02 -0400
There is another disgusting ferret pelt on ebay.  It's time for ebay to
add domestic animal pelts to the forbidden list.  I don't think they
would allow a dog pelt on there, so why a ferret?  The item number is
7109307130.  Maybe if enough of us complain they will reconsider their
stupid policy.  We know they are only in it for the money, but if we
aggravate them enough, maybe they will consider changing the policy.
I don't have the direct link for complaints.  Maybe someone else can
supply us with that.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge