From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:01:26 -0600
One of my ferrets has a wart on her ear. She's had a couple others, and
I had the vet remove them, but she's six years old now, I really don't
want to have her knocked out for this, unless it was really bothering
her. There are times that she'll scratch at it, or rub it on the floor,
but overall, it doesn't seem to bother her too much. Is there a home
remedy I could use to make it go away? When I had one on my finger, I
used a mixture of apple cider vinegar and glycerin. Is there any reason
I couldn't use that on her? Or just the vinegar?

--
*Sue*