From:
Beth Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:34:52 -0700
I'm coming in a little late on this whole thing, but I wanted to add my
2 cents.  I am 21 years old.  I am owned by 6 ferrets, and 3 cats.  Yes,
folks, it's true.  9 animals share their lives with me.  And you know
what?  I am a damn (sorry) good parent to my furry kids.  I work, I will
be going back to school in the fall.  The fact that I am not 30 and
married DOES NOT make me an irresponsible person.  Please, please try
to be more openminded.  Every person is different.  I know of alot of
middleaged or older people that I wouldn't trust with a stuffed animal,
much less something living.  The year that a person was born doesn't
indicate all that much, other than they type of clothes that were in
style when they were kids.

Beth and the Gang
Maybe,Alciabides,CT,Lucifer,Jett,Spike and Zazi the Beast
 ...and The Dude, who crossed over the Rainbow on 12/31/01

"Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop
there is not enough. We have a higher mission - to be of service to
them wherever they require it." -- St. Francis of Assisi