From:
kellechu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:24:01 -0700
I've flown with my fuzzies several times now on Delta Airlines.  As there
are no non-stop flights to my hometown from Denver, we always have to
change planes in Salt Lake City.  Because of the changing planes factor,
I do always pay the "carry-on" fee so I can take them in the cabin with
me, just to be sure they'll always make it to my destination.

Delta has allowed my two ferrets to be considered "one animal" as long as
they are in the same soft-sided carrier together.  If you can get another
person to travel with you, just split your four ferrets into two ferrets
each per carrier and you haven't violated their two animals per flight
policy!

Kelley