From:
Erik France <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 23:41:04 -0400
Recently my room mate and I stood in disbelief as one of our two girls (Pat)
decided it would be fun to chew and munch on the other's (Seda) ear.  They
have been together since mid December 1994 and have had no problems at all
until this recent episode.

None of the vets we have talked to here in Nebraska have an idea as to why
this behavior is occuring now - and their only suggestion is Bitter Apple on
Seda's ear.  We have our girls seperated for now, but they like to play with
each other so much that we can't keep them apart for too much longer.

Any suggestions, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated!  Post here, or
e-mail me direct at:    [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance.