From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:23:49 -0700
Hi, everyone!  I'm so excited, I just got back on the FML!!  I've
been off for a couple of years (didn't have time to read it), but
if anyone remembers Pixie da Pooter-Fert, I'm her Mom (and yes, she's
still around :) )

The other reason I'm posting is that I will be attending a ferret
symposium in Rockville, Maryland on Nov.  8, and was wondering if anyone
else will be there.  I'm from Michigan and don't know the area, plus I'll
be by myself, so I'd like to find a friendly face if I can.  (It's the
AFA Symposium "Management of the Ferret for Veterinary Professionals")

If you'll be there and might like to meet up, please either post online
or email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Bright Blessings,

Becky
with Pixie, Kodi-Bear, Twizzler, and Yozum (that's Yah-Zum!)
At The Bridge:  Cinnamon, Coke, and Chitterbox