From:
June Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:40:17 EST
Hello to all fellow ferret lovers... I have been lurking around the FML
for several years and have learned so much from all you wonderful people.
Now it's time for me to ask for some help.

My family and I ( along with 16 fuzzies) moved from Arizona to Illinois
recently and are having a really hard time finding a ferret knowledgeable
vet..  I have checked all resourses and still come up with nothing..

We live in the north west corner of Illinois ( about 10 miles from
Freeport and 50 or so miles from Rockford) I have found a few great vets
in the chicago area but its much to far in an emergency..  can anyone
suggest a vet that is within an hour from us??  we are willing to travel
into Wisconsin or Iowa if need be.

We live in a really rural area so I guess this could be quite a
challenge..  If anyone has any information..  PLEASE email me :)

thanks!!!