From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:26:16 -0500
Yes, that's what it looks like.  Checked out the Escambia Florida animal
control reports about the shelter being bad-mouthed by some parties on
this list and the animal control report and its photos taken on the scene
are glowing with good pictures and a great report for that shelter.  Not
only are they being lied about, it looks like the liars are behaving
like gangland extortionists seeking to take away another good and
conscientious shelter's ferrets and that's pretty low.  As all the
shelters in Florida know, that state has among the toughest anti-cruelty
laws for animals in the United States.  For them to not just pass but get
an outstandingly positive report from Animal Control, they must be doing
something right.  I hope the embattled shelter's folks understand that
the law is with them and protects them.

On a google search, we find this...
<http://www.myescambia.com/departments/animal_control>
which gives the phone number and location of this department or facility.
The word of these officers is good enough for me to understand that the
wrong shelter is under fire.

[CH]