Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:04:59 +0000
Hi,

I was just going thru all of my email and saw that everyone is talking
about Petco vs Petsmart. Well I can say that were I live here in IL.
Petsmart is much better then the Petco. My mom used to work at the
Petco and I can tell you stories that would make you sick. They had
this one baby ferret come in and it was so sick that I had to convince
the store manager and corp. that the ferret need to be seen by a vet.
The ferret died two days later-but I was able to get the ferret to the
vet-I refuse to shop at any Petco because of they way they treat their
animals. I have seen our Petco sell sick pets to customers.

Now our Petsmart is a 360. They are so nice there, the store doesn't
smell of dead animals. I really fell that they care about all of the
pets that come in and all of the animals that are in their care. I
have never seen a sick animal there-expect in the vet. office in the
store-They don't sell ferrets there so I don't know how they would
treat them, but I do know that the store manager has ferrets and I
do think that they would be taking care of the right way. If you want
to see bad Petcos come up this way!!! I would rather shop at another
store then Petco!!!!

Thank you for your time

Emilie and the Wilson zoo