From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:20:43 EST
Re: Betty's <[log in to unmask]> post on Advice for Dealing with
Severe Biters

I think Betty's post was really accurate; she made a number of really
good points.

>Many people are surprised to find out that the simplest way to end
>biting, is to stop caging the biting ferret.... Caging, in my opinion,
>only gives more stress to the already stressed ferret.

I find this to be very true.  Biters tend to be stressed and also extra
hyper, and letting them come and go as they please (even if just in one
room) really lets them calm down.

Ronnie