From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:50:20 -0700
Hi everyone.  I'm sending this out to all the groups and people I can
think of.  Permission to cross-post.

I know that there is a lot going on right now on the East Coast, but here
in the Southwest the ferrets still continue to pour into the shelters.

The Ferret Shelter in Tucson, Arizona (Ferret Friends
<http://www.ferretfriends.org/> ) is OVER-CROWDED!!!  They have 18
adoptable ferrets right now and another 8 in foster care that need
forever homes.  Plus they have three pairs and one trio waiting to
come in.  Adoption fees are waived (All homes must be approved).

If you are in the Tucson Area or are willing to pick up the ferrets at
the shelter please contact Carol Owens at [log in to unmask] .
She is in DESPERATE need of finding homes for all these ferrets.  She
has a total of 35 in house right now with boarders/permanent and personal
ferrets.

Not only is Ferret Friends full but so is Morning Starr Sanctuary
<http://www.morningstarr.org/> .  They have 37 ferrets and are located
in the Phoenix area (Cornville).

Please..  if you have room for 1 or 2 or more ferrets into your family.
please contact the shelters listed above to find out about taking one of
these wonderful babies home with you.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter