From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:33:19 -0500
Oh, Thank you, Thank you!  I am printing the FML out as I type this so
I can take it home for my daughters to read.  I have been at a very
depressed and low point in my life right now (no pity party please :O) )
I just couldn't stop laughing at these funny stories, I was laughing so
hard about the bath drain I was crying.  A couple of my co-workers came
over and asked me if I was ok and got a chuckle themselves after reading
what I did.  (you have to be a foozle lover to get it I guess)I really
think I needed that, they say that laughter is the best medecine.  I'm
mostly a lurker here and only post every once in a while when the mood
hits me.  I have seen so much flaming, blaming and finger pointing
(please, please don't flame me!!!)going on lately that I started to
become very un-interested in this list.  You have saved me...After seeing
in 2 days what this list can become I have regained hope in learning
about my beloved foozles again and getting a good lift in the meantime
with the funnies.  I think that foozle own ers are a special breed of
hoomans and not everyone is a foozle hooman.  I just want you all to
know how proud I am to be part of this group.

Suzanne
Sadie (-.-), Sparkles (o.o), Cebo (o.-) and Razz-Mimi-Tazz (*.*)

Have a Wonderful Day!
Suzanne