Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:42:03 -0400
Thanks to all who gave me their opinions on Sheppard & Greene and other
foods.  My concern with S& G, though a lot of people, and their ferts,
like it, I don't like the fact that it has a lot of corn in it.

I think I'm going to stick with Totally Ferret with some Natural Gold
mixed in, and Chicken Gravy for dinner every other day.  I might also
get some Archetype.  Though Rocky doesn't like the freeze-dried stuff,
which smells kind of nasty, I grated some into his chicken gravy, which
diguised the taste.

Since I only have one ferret, and a warm apartment with little storage
space, I can't use 3 or 4 food mixtures, as many others do.

Dooks,
Shron & Rocky