From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:19:50 -0400
Thanks to authors Mary & Eric Shefferman ther si an autographed &
numbered copy of
  500 Things My Ferret Told Me
which will be part of the raffle fund raising for Ferretstock III.
Thsi book is one of an advanced printing and we are very appreciative to
Mary & Eric for forwarding it along.

For more fun you can also check out the web site http://AskTheFerret.com

Also we will have resale copies of the NEW issue #32 Modern Ferret
Magazine at our shelter tables at the Ferretstock III event - come check
them out!

Sat.Sept. 7th
Be there or be square!

Marlborough, NH