Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 1994 06:50:43 -0400 (EDT)
Hope this is the correct place for this. Anyway, I belong to a local
ferret group and at our last meeting, there was a rumor that Virgina was
once again attempting to outlaw ferrets there. I do not know the entire
details but am hoping that someone reading this can help that situation.
As a 3 ferret owner, things like this really concern me(although I do not
live in VA), and I assist with displays that teach others about the
little animals.

Glad to be here and looking forward to the sharing of information.

                        Guy
      blackcat ---'