Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:14:17 -0500
Funny how things work out sometimes...

This morning (Monday) at 645am the door bell rang.  And while getting up to
answer it, wondering who has the guts to wake me up that early, I see a man
standing on the door step...When I open the door and ask "can I help you?",
he questions, "Are you the guy looking for a ferret?", I said "yes!", he
states, it is on my front steps"

So we walk across the street...the one Misty was scared of....and there she
is, a very very very dirty silver mitt missing her collar and bell.  She
lloks at me and well the rest is history.  My 2 other boys were VERY happy
to see her.  Bownser even yelled when he saw here again.

Thanks to everyone to emailed me and sent support!!!!  This is truely and
awesome day..not even by boss can ruin today.

Stephen, Bownser, Snoopy and of course Misty (Who may NEVER go outside
again)

http://www.Greatbird.com/shf
Everybody has a photographic memory - some forgot to load film