Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:48:45 -0500
I just wanted to remind everyone that we have a computer auction ending
in a little over a day for those of you wishing to help with the 31
ferret rescue in New Jersey.  Please be sure to get your bids in now
or it'll be gone!  Below are the specs on the computer and the link to
the auction.  Good luck and thanks to all the supporters out there!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3401682020

AMD K6-2 450mhz
3.5GB Hard drive
128MB Sdram
CDRom
Floppy
SoundBlaster soundcard
56K Modem
Wireless Keyboard
Wireless Mouse
Pre-installed software:
Windows 2K
Office 2K
Black case
Upgradeable components
Art, poetry, shopping, news & entertainment!
www.mindgardens.com
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Ferret Shelters!
www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets