From:
Lisaferets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:15:40 EDT
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to pass on to any interested parties, that the Tidewater
Environmental Health Association will be holding its Southeastern Virginia
Regional Rabies Seminar on Wednesday, May 6 in Norfolk, VA.  The focus of
this seminar is "Protecting our Community" and will feature speakers such as
Carol Puckett, EHSS President, Terri Dettmer, Southeastern Virginia Region
Rabies Committee, Dr. Cynthia Bocian, DVM, and many more folks, on topics
from rabies update, to control & capture, Lab protocol, post-exposure rabies
treatment -- and now the important part --- FERRETS!!  Yup, thats right --
I am a speaker covering the topic of Ferret Rescue/rabies/animal control!!!
Boy, am I going to use this as a way to push the 98 Compendium!!!!

This could be quite interesting -- attendance is expected to be about 200+
and every one from Veterinarians, lab personnel, animal control officers,
health department officials, and epidemiologists will be there.  So mark
your calendars and get ready to learn more about rabies than you ever
thought you would want to know!  Anyone can attend, but if you are not a
member of TEHA or SEVRRCO, attendence fee is $5.00

Hope to see ya there !!

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"