From:
"Andrew D. Pease" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 18:18:48 -0500
We recently rescued a ferret from a family that didn't have time for
him. He is getting along wonderfully with our other fizzies.

His previous owner fed him cat food...which is an obvious problem. His
stool was runny and his fur was course. Were just not sure if he's
eating now because of his dietary recognition. He seems to be getting
skinny, but we've only had him for five days, so I could be mistaken.
He's active, playful and normal acting...but seems to be slowing down.
My other ferrets aren't stopping him from eating or drinking.

 ...how can I tell of he's eating? How can I force him to eat?

-Andrew D. Pease